Restaurant365 provides a very powerful and reliable integration with your POS system.
In the rare event that your POS sales numbers don’t match the DSS record in Restaurant365, here are the steps you should take:
- Check to make sure the POS was closed out and completed before the Restaurant365 integration ran. If not, re-run the the integration for that day using the Import Tool.
- Check to see if any changes have been made to your POS. If there have been, please make us aware of these changes.
- Review your Restaurant 365 Sales Accounts, Payment Type Accounts and Job Titles to make sure there are not any unassigned GL accounts or incorrectly assigned GL accounts. If so, assign or re-assign to the correct GL Accounts and review.
- Review your POS numbers for any abnormal transactions or details. If these are identified, you can use the Journal Entry tab on the DSS form to properly account for the detail.
- If you need support on this during implmentation, please contact your project manager to review. A copy of the POS Sales info (typically the End of Day Report), and any noted comments on the discrepancy are helpful.
- If you need support on this after your go-live date, please contact support email@example.com via email. A copy of the POS Sales info (typically the End of Day Report) as an attachment, and any noted comments on the discrepancy are helpful.
That covers What do I do if my POS numbers don’t match Restaurant365. Thank you for attending this training session. This article is one of many training sessions available to you on-demand. We invite you to continue your training so that you can get the most out of Restaurant365 to help your restaurant reach it’s full potential.