If you are having a problem with the application, please contact support. There are 2 ways to contact Restaurant365 support:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start a ticket through the Restaurant365 Support Portal
The Restaurant365 Support Portal can be found on this page:
The Support Portal login is different than your Restaurant365 login. If you would like to create an account in the support portal, follow these steps:
- Log in to your email address that you want to use as your username in the R365 Support Portal (this is the email that will be used for the correspondence between your emails and Restaurant365 Support).
- Send an email from that email to email@example.com . This email could contain the question that you have, or if you don’t have a question and just want to create a user, then in the email specify that you are only sending the email to start your support account.
- After sending the email to support for the first time, you will receive an email like the one pasted below, that will have a link to activate your R365 Support Portal Account where you will enter a permanent password:
- Follow the link in the email and set your password.
- After you have set up your account, you can access the Support Portal with this link: http://help.restaurant365.net/support/login
Then you will be all set up with the R365 Support Portal where you can create and track your tickets with more precision than a standard email.
Tips for submitting tickets/questions to improve correspondence with Restaurant365 Support:
- Include links to the page(s) that are associated with your question/issue
- Include screen shots of what you are seeing on your computer
- If it is an import issue, attach the file that you were trying to import
- Include the username of the user who is having an issue
- Include the instance name or the url to the website that you access
- Include your phone number in case a phone call is needed