The Catering Calendar displays all previously created Catering Events in a Month, Week, or Day calendar format. Events are displayed based on selectable filters, and are classified by color (with each color representing the Catering Event Status). From the Catering Calendar a user can also create a new Catering Event by double clicking on the desired event date.
Calendar Filters & Views
1) Status – This filter allows the user to filter only on selected Catering Event Status. Click here for more information on Catering Event Status
2) Catering Rep – This filter allows the user to filter only on selected Catering Reps.
3) Room – This filter allows the user to filter only on selected Rooms
4) Site – This filter allows the user to filter only on selected Sites
5) Location – This filter allows the user to filter only on selected Locations
6) Date Range for Selected View / View Selector – The default view for the Catering Calendar is Month, as users adjust the View Selector, or change from month to month, the Date Range for the selected view is displayed here.
7) Event / Event Segments Selector – This toggle allows the user to switch the detail found on the Catering Calendar from Catering Events to Catering Event Segments, as shown in the side by side images below
On calendar days that have more than one Catering Event on them (or when viewing by Segment) and there is too much information to display in a single date box, an ellipsis (…) will appear below the Catering Event
When clicked, the View Selector will change to the Day view, showing us the detail (with multiple events) for that day
To see a quick view of the Event detail, hover over the event record and a tool tip will appear with additional detail for the Catering Event record